One who governs; especially, one who is invested with the supreme executive authority in a State; a chief ruler or magistrate; as, the governor of Pennsylvania.
- A person who governs, especially:
- The chief executive of a state in the United States.
- An official appointed to govern a colony or territory.
- A member of a governing body.
- The manager or administrative head of an organization, business, or institution.
- A military commandant.
- Chiefly British Used as a form of polite address for a man.
- A feedback device on a machine or engine that is used to provide automatic control, as of speed, pressure, or temperature.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
തലവന് - Thalavan ;രാജപ്രതിനിധി - Raajaprathinidhi | Rajaprathinidhi ;ഗവര്ണ്ണര് - Gavarnnar ;ക്ഷത്രപതി - Kshathrapathi ;ഭരണാധികാരി - Bharanaadhikaari | Bharanadhikari ;ഒരു സംസ്ഥാനം, പ്രവിശ്യ, കോളനി മുതലായവയുടെ ഭരണാധികാരി - Oru Samsthaanam, Pravishya, Kolani Muthalaayavayude Bharanaadhikaari | Oru Samsthanam, Pravishya, Kolani Muthalayavayude Bharanadhikari ;