Favored by hap, luck, or fortune; lucky; fortunate; successful; prosperous; satisfying desire; as, a happy expedient; a happy effort; a happy venture; a happy omen.
- Characterized by good luck; fortunate.
- Enjoying, showing, or marked by pleasure, satisfaction, or joy.
- Being especially well-adapted; felicitous: a happy turn of phrase.
- Cheerful; willing: happy to help.
- Characterized by a spontaneous or obsessive inclination to use something. Often used in combination: trigger-happy.
- Enthusiastic about or involved with to a disproportionate degree. Often used in combination: money-happy; clothes-happy.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സന്തുഷ്ടമായ - Santhushdamaaya | Santhushdamaya ;ആഹ്ലാദമായ - Aahlaadhamaaya | ahladhamaya ;സൗഭാഗ്യമുള്ള - Saubhaagyamulla | Soubhagyamulla ;ശിവ - Shiva ;ഹൃദ്യമായ - Hrudhyamaaya | Hrudhyamaya ;സന്തുഷ്ടമായ - Santhushdamaaya | Santhushdamaya ;