- Past tense and past participle of make.
- Produced or manufactured by constructing, shaping, or forming. Often used in combination: handmade lace; ready-made suits.
- Produced or created artificially: bought some made goods at the local store.
- Having been invented; contrived: These made excuses of yours just won't wash.
- Assured of success: a made man.
- made for Perfectly suited for: They're made for each other.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഭാഗ്യമുളള - Bhaagyamulala | Bhagyamulala ;നിർമ്മിച്ചു - Nirmmichu ;കാര്മിക - Kaarmika | Karmika ;ധന്യനായ - Dhanyanaaya | Dhanyanaya ;കൃത - Krutha ;കൃതക - Kruthaka ;