Close-fitting trousers or breeches, as formerly worn, reaching to the knee.
- Stockings; socks. Used only in the plural.
- Close-fitting breeches or leggings reaching up to the hips and fastened to a doublet, formerly worn by men. Used only in the plural.
- Breeches reaching down to the knees. Used only in the plural.
- A flexible tube for conveying liquids or gases under pressure.
- To water, drench, or wash with a hose: hosed down the deck; hosed off the dog.
- Slang To attack and kill (someone), typically by use of a firearm: hosed the enemy trooper.