Free by birth; hence, befitting a freeman or gentleman; refined; noble; independent; free; not servile or mean; as, a liberal ancestry; a liberal spirit; liberal arts or studies.
- Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; free from bigotry.
- Favoring proposals for reform, open to new ideas for progress, and tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded.
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of liberalism.
- Of, designating, or characteristic of a political party founded on or associated with principles of social and political liberalism, especially in Great Britain, Canada, and the United States.
- Tending to give freely; generous: a liberal benefactor.
- Generous in amount; ample: a liberal serving of potatoes.
- Not strict or literal; loose or approximate: a liberal translation.
- Of, relating to, or based on the traditional arts and sciences of a college or university curriculum: a liberal education.
- Archaic Permissible or appropriate for a person of free birth; befitting a lady or gentleman.
- Obsolete Morally unrestrained; licentious.
- A person with liberal ideas or opinions.
- A member of a Liberal political party.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഉല്പതിഷ്ണുവായ - Ulpathishnuvaaya | Ulpathishnuvaya ;നവീകരണവാദി - Naveekaranavaadhi | Naveekaranavadhi ;ഉൽപതിഷ്ണുവായ - Ulpathishnuvaaya | Ulpathishnuvaya ;വിശാലമനസ്ക്കനായ - Vishaalamanaskkanaaya | Vishalamanaskkanaya ;മഹാശയന് - Mahaashayan | Mahashayan ;അപവാദം - Apavaadham | Apavadham ;