Kept within due bounds; observing reasonable limits; not excessive, extreme, violent, or rigorous; limited; restrained
- Being within reasonable limits; not excessive or extreme: a moderate price.
- Not violent or subject to extremes; mild or calm; temperate: a moderate climate.
- Of medium or average quantity or extent.
- Of limited or average quality; mediocre.
- Opposed to radical or extreme views or measures, especially in politics or religion.
- One who holds or champions moderate views or opinions, especially in politics or religion.
- To lessen the violence, severity, or extremeness of.
- To preside over: She was chosen to moderate the convention.
- To become less violent, severe, or extreme; abate.
- To act as a moderator.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മധ്യമന് - Madhyaman ;രീതി - Reethi ;മദ്ധ്യസ്ഥത കുറയ്ക്കുക - Maddhyasthatha Kuraykkuka | Madhyasthatha Kuraykkuka ;ഉചിത - Uchitha ;ശാന്തമായ - Shaanthamaaya | Shanthamaya ;അടക്കമുള്ള - Adakkamulla ;