Confined within limits; narrow; circumscribed; restricted; as, our views of nature are very limited.
- Confined or restricted within certain limits: has only limited experience.
- Not attaining the highest goals or achievement: a limited success.
- Having only mediocre talent or range of ability: a popular but limited actor.
- Having governmental or ruling powers restricted by enforceable limitations, as a constitution or a legislative body: limited monarchy.
- Of, relating to, or being a limited company.
- Of, relating to, or being transportation facilities, such as trains or buses, that make few stops and carry relatively few passengers.
- A limited train or bus.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
very limited space ഠവട്ടം - very Limited Space Davattam ;പരിമിതമായ - Parimithamaaya | Parimithamaya ;അതിരുകളുളള - Athirukalulala ;നിയന്ത്രിതമായ - Niyanthrithamaaya | Niyanthrithamaya ;limited food മിതാശനം - limited Food Mithaashanam | limited Food Mithashanam ;state of being limited പരിമിതത്വം - state Of Being Limited Parimithathvam ;