Inferior in bulk, degree, importance, etc.; less; smaller; of little account; as, minor divisions of a body.
- Lesser or smaller in amount, extent, or size.
- Lesser in importance, rank, or stature: a minor politician.
- Lesser in seriousness or danger: a minor injury.
- Law Being under legal age; not yet a legal adult.
- Chiefly British Relating to or being the younger or junior of two pupils with the same surname.
- Of or relating to a secondary area of academic specialization.
- Logic Dealing with a more restricted category.
- Music Relating to or being a minor scale.
- Music Less in distance by a half step than the corresponding major interval.
- Music Based on a minor scale: a minor key.
- One that is lesser in comparison with others of the same class.
- Law One who has not reached full legal age.
- A secondary area of specialized academic study, requiring fewer courses or credits than a major.
- One studying in a secondary area of specialization: She is a physics minor.
- Logic A minor premise.
- Logic A minor term.
- Music A minor key, scale, or interval.
- Sports The minor leagues of a sport, especially baseball.
- To pursue academic studies in a minor field: minored in music.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അപ്രധാനമായ - Apradhaanamaaya | Apradhanamaya ;ചെറുസംജ്ഞ - Cherusamjnja ;കുഞ്ഞ് - Kunju ;നിശ്ചിത പ്രായത്തിൽ താഴെയുള്ള ആൾ ഉദാ: 18 വയസിനു തായെ പ്രായമുള്ള ആൾ - Nishchitha Praayaththil Thaazheyulla Aal Udhaa: 18 Vayasinu Thaaye Praayamulla Aal | Nishchitha Prayathil Thazheyulla al Udha: 18 Vayasinu Thaye Prayamulla al ;കിശോരകന് - Kishorakan ;കിശോരന് - Kishoran ;