The act of linking; the state of being linked; also, a system of links.
- The act or process of linking.
- The condition of being linked.
- A connection or relation; an association.
- A negotiating policy of making agreement on one issue dependent on progress toward another objective.
- A system of interconnected machine elements, such as rods, springs, and pivots, used to transmit power or motion.
- Electricity A measure of the induced voltage in a circuit caused by a magnetic flux and equal to the flux times the number of turns in the coil that surrounds it.
- Genetics An association between two or more genes such that the traits they control tend to be inherited together.