The science or art of exact reasoning, or of pure and formal thought, or of the laws according to which the processes of pure thinking should be conducted; the science of the formation and application of general notions; the science of generalization, judgment, classification, reasoning, and systematic arrangement; correct reasoning.
- The study of the principles of reasoning, especially of the structure of propositions as distinguished from their content and of method and validity in deductive reasoning.
- A system of reasoning: Aristotle's logic.
- A mode of reasoning: By that logic, we should sell the company tomorrow.
- The formal, guiding principles of a discipline, school, or science.
- Valid reasoning: Your paper lacks the logic to prove your thesis.
- The relationship between elements and between an element and the whole in a set of objects, individuals, principles, or events: There's a certain logic to the motion of rush-hour traffic.
- Computer Science The nonarithmetic operations performed by a computer, such as sorting, comparing, and matching, that involve yes-no decisions.
- Computer Science Computer circuitry.
- Computer Science Graphic representation of computer circuitry.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പ്രമാണശാസ്ത്രം - Pramaanashaasthram | Pramanashasthram ;കംപ്യൂട്ടറുകളുടെ രൂപകല്പനയുടെയും പ്രവര്ത്തനത്തിന്റെയും അടിസ്ഥാന ശാസ്ത്രതത്വം - Kampyoottarukalude Roopakalpanayudeyum Pravarththanaththinteyum Adisthaana Shaasthrathathvam | Kampyoottarukalude Roopakalpanayudeyum Pravarthanathinteyum Adisthana Shasthrathathvam ;പ്രതര്ക്കണം - Pratharkkanam ;തടി - Thadi ;യുക്തിപൂർവ്വമുളള ചിന്ത - Yukthipoorvvamulala Chintha ;യുക്തി - Yukthi ;