An assemblage of objects arranged in regular subordination, or after some distinct method, usually logical or scientific; a complete whole of objects related by some common law, principle, or end; a complete exhibition of essential principles or facts, arranged in a rational dependence or connection; a regular union of principles or parts forming one entire thing; as, a system of philosophy; a system of government; a system of divinity; a system of botany or chemistry; a military system; the solar system.
- A group of interacting, interrelated, or interdependent elements forming a complex whole.
- A functionally related group of elements, especially:
- The human body regarded as a functional physiological unit.
- An organism as a whole, especially with regard to its vital processes or functions.
- A group of physiologically or anatomically complementary organs or parts: the nervous system; the skeletal system.
- A group of interacting mechanical or electrical components.
- A network of structures and channels, as for communication, travel, or distribution.
- A network of related computer software, hardware, and data transmission devices.
- An organized set of interrelated ideas or principles.
- A social, economic, or political organizational form.
- A naturally occurring group of objects or phenomena: the solar system.
- A set of objects or phenomena grouped together for classification or analysis.
- A condition of harmonious, orderly interaction.
- An organized and coordinated method; a procedure. See Synonyms at method.
- The prevailing social order; the establishment. Used with the: You can't beat the system.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സംസ്ഥ - Samstha ;ഏർപ്പാട് - Erppaadu | Erppadu ;ഏര്പ്പാട് - Erppaadu | Erppadu ;ശരീരപ്രകൃതി - Shareeraprakruthi ;ശരീരവ്യവസ്ഥ - Shareeravyavastha ;മട്ട് - Mattu ;