The state or quality of being real; actual being or existence of anything, in distinction from mere appearance; fact.
- The quality or state of being actual or true.
- One, such as a person, an entity, or an event, that is actual: "the weight of history and political realities” ( Benno C. Schmidt, Jr.)
- The totality of all things possessing actuality, existence, or essence.
- That which exists objectively and in fact: Your observations do not seem to be about reality.
- Relating to or being a genre of television or film in which a storyline is created by editing footage of people interacting or competing with one another in unscripted, unrehearsed situations.
- in reality In fact; actually.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പരമാര്ത്ഥത - Paramaarththatha | Paramarthatha ;ഉൺമ - Unma ;കമ്പ്യൂട്ടറിലെ ഭാവനാ ലോകം - Kampyoottarile Bhaavanaa Lokam | Kampyoottarile Bhavana Lokam ;സത്യം - Sathyam ;തൻമയീഭാവം - Thanmayeebhaavam | Thanmayeebhavam ;യാഥാർത്ഥ്യത്തിൽ അടിയുറക്കാത്ത - Yaathaarththyaththil Adiyurakkaaththa | Yatharthyathil Adiyurakkatha ;