Knowing; intelligent; skillful; as, he is an understanding man.
- The quality or condition of one who understands; comprehension.
- The faculty by which one understands; intelligence. See Synonyms at reason.
- Individual or specified judgment or outlook; opinion.
- A compact implicit between two or more people or groups.
- The matter implicit in such a compact.
- A reconciliation of differences; a state of agreement: They finally reached an understanding.
- A disposition to appreciate or share the feelings and thoughts of others; sympathy.
- Characterized by or having comprehension, good sense, or discernment.
- Compassionate; sympathetic.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സഹതാപമുള്ള - Sahathaapamulla | Sahathapamulla ;ഗ്രഹണശക്തി - Grahanashakthi ;മനന - Manana ;അറിവുള്ള - Arivulla ;ധാരണ - Dhaarana | Dharana ;കലനം - Kalanam ;