Various in kind or quality; many in number; numerous; multiplied; complicated.
- Many and varied; of many kinds; multiple: our manifold failings.
- Having many features or forms: manifold intelligence.
- Being such for a variety of reasons: a manifold traitor.
- Consisting of or operating several devices of one kind at the same time.
- A whole composed of diverse elements.
- One of several copies.
- A pipe or chamber having multiple apertures for making connections.
- Mathematics A topological space or surface.
- To make several copies of, as with carbon paper.
- To make manifold; multiply.