One alone; single; as, the only man present; his only occupation.
- Alone in kind or class; sole: an only child; the only one left.
- Standing alone by reason of superiority or excellence.
- Without anyone or anything else; alone: room for only one passenger.
- At the very least: If you would only come home. The story was only too true.
- And nothing else or more: I only work here.
- Exclusively; solely: facts known only to us.
- In the last analysis or final outcome: actions that will only make things worse.
- With the final result; nevertheless: received a raise only to be laid off.
- As recently as: called me only last month.
- In the immediate past: only just saw them.
- Were it not that; except.
- With the restriction that; but: You may go, only be careful.
- However; and yet: The merchandise is well made, only we can't use it.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മാത്രം - Maathram | Mathram ;കേവലമായ - Kevalamaaya | Kevalamaya ;അനന്യമായ - Ananyamaaya | Ananyamaya ;ഒഴിച്ച് - Ozhichu ;ഒറ്റയായ - Ottayaaya | Ottayaya ;ഒരേയൊരു - Oreyoru ;