Food, in general; anything eaten for nourishment, either by man or beast. Hence, the edible part of anything; as, the meat of a lobster, a nut, or an egg.
- The edible flesh of animals, especially that of mammals as opposed to that of fish or poultry.
- The edible part, as of a piece of fruit or a nut.
- The essence, substance, or gist: the meat of the editorial.
- Slang Something that one enjoys or excels in; a forte: Tennis is his meat.
- Nourishment; food: "Love is not all: it is not meat nor drink” ( Edna St. Vincent Millay).
- Vulgar Slang The human body regarded as an object of sexual desire.
- Vulgar Slang The genitals.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പ്രധാന ഭാഗം - Pradhaana Bhaagam | Pradhana Bhagam ;പലാശം - Palaasham | Palasham ;ഇറച്ചി - Irachi ;കഴമ്പ് - Kazhampu ;ഭക്ഷ്യം - Bhakshyam ;ആഹാരം - Aahaaram | aharam ;