A counter, used in various games.
- Any of numerous cold-blooded aquatic vertebrates of the superclass Pisces, characteristically having fins, gills, and a streamlined body and including specifically:
- Any of the class Osteichthyes, having a bony skeleton.
- Any of the class Chondrichthyes, having a cartilaginous skeleton and including the sharks, rays, and skates.
- The flesh of such animals used as food.
- Any of various primitive aquatic vertebrates of the class Cyclostomata, lacking jaws and including the lampreys and hagfishes.
- Any of various unrelated aquatic animals, such as a jellyfish, cuttlefish, or crayfish.
- Informal A person, especially one considered deficient in something: a poor fish.
- To catch or try to catch fish.
- To look for something by feeling one's way; grope: fished in both pockets for a coin.
- To seek something in a sly or indirect way: fish for compliments.
- To catch or try to catch (fish).
- To catch or try to catch fish in: fish mountain streams.
- To catch or pull as if fishing: deftly fished the corn out of the boiling water.
- fish out To deplete (a lake, for example) of fish by fishing.
- fish in troubled waters To try to take advantage of a confused situation.
- fish or cut bait Informal To proceed with an activity or abandon it altogether.
- like a fish out of water Completely unfamiliar with one's surroundings or activity.
- neither fish nor fowl Having no specific characteristics; indefinite.
- other fish to fry Informal Other matters to attend to: He declined to come along to the movie, saying he had other fish to fry.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
Bee , Pig , Octopus , Shark , Rat , Cow , Duck , Horse , Pig , Puppy , Bird , Horse , Horse , Shark , Bear , Panda , Chicken , Kangaroo , Deer , Squirrel , Fly , Frog , Snake , Bird , Rhinoceros , Monkey , Dog , Bear , Chimpanzee , Giraffe , Eagle , Jaguar , Fox , Hippopotamus , Cow , Lion , Duck , Seal , Elephant , Owl , Lobster , Monkey , Fly , Snake , Tiger , Rat , Spider , Snail , Cow , Goldfish , Crocodile , Bear , Snake , Bear , Hamster , Frog , Alligator , Rabbit , Duck , Turtle , Seal , Cat , Goat , Dog , Fly , Fly , Turtle , Scorpion , Kitten , Bear , Camel , Horse , Cheetah , Dolphin , Fox , Shark , Wolf , Pig , Duck , Seal , Kitten , Owl , Ant , Fly , Duck , Lobster , Zebra , Fox , Cat , Fly , Seal , Puppy , Cow , Bear , Sheep