A counter, used in various games.
- Any of numerous cold-blooded aquatic vertebrates of the superclass Pisces, characteristically having fins, gills, and a streamlined body and including specifically:
- Any of the class Osteichthyes, having a bony skeleton.
- Any of the class Chondrichthyes, having a cartilaginous skeleton and including the sharks, rays, and skates.
- The flesh of such animals used as food.
- Any of various primitive aquatic vertebrates of the class Cyclostomata, lacking jaws and including the lampreys and hagfishes.
- Any of various unrelated aquatic animals, such as a jellyfish, cuttlefish, or crayfish.
- Informal A person, especially one considered deficient in something: a poor fish.
- To catch or try to catch fish.
- To look for something by feeling one's way; grope: fished in both pockets for a coin.
- To seek something in a sly or indirect way: fish for compliments.
- To catch or try to catch (fish).
- To catch or try to catch fish in: fish mountain streams.
- To catch or pull as if fishing: deftly fished the corn out of the boiling water.
- fish out To deplete (a lake, for example) of fish by fishing.
- fish in troubled waters To try to take advantage of a confused situation.
- fish or cut bait Informal To proceed with an activity or abandon it altogether.
- like a fish out of water Completely unfamiliar with one's surroundings or activity.
- neither fish nor fowl Having no specific characteristics; indefinite.
- other fish to fry Informal Other matters to attend to: He declined to come along to the movie, saying he had other fish to fry.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
Lion , Bird , Fly , Lobster , Eagle , Cow , Bear , Seal , Goat , Duck , Chicken , Zebra , Fly , Snake , Pig , Pig , Fly , Frog , Lobster , Puppy , Rat , Hippopotamus , Duck , Shark , Cat , Bee , Elephant , Frog , Dog , Fox , Crocodile , Seal , Ant , Kitten , Fox , Tiger , Cow , Squirrel , Snake , Puppy , Seal , Cheetah , Chimpanzee , Seal , Panda , Horse , Fox , Octopus , Rat , Rabbit , Hamster , Deer , Fly , Spider , Pig , Scorpion , Turtle , Wolf , Dog , Jaguar , Snail , Kitten , Owl , Duck , Cat , Bear , Alligator , Owl , Horse , Cow , Duck , Shark , Horse , Duck , Monkey , Cow , Sheep , Fly , Turtle , Bird , Goldfish , Bear , Bear , Snake , Rhinoceros , Dolphin , Bear , Kangaroo , Camel , Shark , Bear , Monkey , Fly , Giraffe , Horse