A counter, used in various games.
- Any of numerous cold-blooded aquatic vertebrates of the superclass Pisces, characteristically having fins, gills, and a streamlined body and including specifically:
- Any of the class Osteichthyes, having a bony skeleton.
- Any of the class Chondrichthyes, having a cartilaginous skeleton and including the sharks, rays, and skates.
- The flesh of such animals used as food.
- Any of various primitive aquatic vertebrates of the class Cyclostomata, lacking jaws and including the lampreys and hagfishes.
- Any of various unrelated aquatic animals, such as a jellyfish, cuttlefish, or crayfish.
- Informal A person, especially one considered deficient in something: a poor fish.
- To catch or try to catch fish.
- To look for something by feeling one's way; grope: fished in both pockets for a coin.
- To seek something in a sly or indirect way: fish for compliments.
- To catch or try to catch (fish).
- To catch or try to catch fish in: fish mountain streams.
- To catch or pull as if fishing: deftly fished the corn out of the boiling water.
- fish out To deplete (a lake, for example) of fish by fishing.
- fish in troubled waters To try to take advantage of a confused situation.
- fish or cut bait Informal To proceed with an activity or abandon it altogether.
- like a fish out of water Completely unfamiliar with one's surroundings or activity.
- neither fish nor fowl Having no specific characteristics; indefinite.
- other fish to fry Informal Other matters to attend to: He declined to come along to the movie, saying he had other fish to fry.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
Squirrel , Rhinoceros , Puppy , Rat , Hamster , Spider , Fly , Monkey , Seal , Snake , Bee , Lobster , Kitten , Cheetah , Seal , Pig , Chimpanzee , Snail , Turtle , Rat , Alligator , Bird , Zebra , Duck , Kitten , Horse , Snake , Horse , Horse , Cow , Pig , Chicken , Cow , Bear , Duck , Monkey , Octopus , Elephant , Fly , Turtle , Scorpion , Eagle , Bear , Shark , Cat , Owl , Owl , Crocodile , Duck , Lobster , Jaguar , Fly , Dog , Giraffe , Puppy , Pig , Bear , Horse , Fox , Deer , Cow , Camel , Fly , Fly , Cat , Hippopotamus , Bear , Dog , Kangaroo , Shark , Frog , Goat , Shark , Frog , Snake , Fox , Fox , Fly , Goldfish , Seal , Dolphin , Bird , Duck , Ant , Tiger , Bear , Sheep , Bear , Duck , Panda , Lion , Cow , Rabbit , Wolf , Seal