A counter, used in various games.
- Any of numerous cold-blooded aquatic vertebrates of the superclass Pisces, characteristically having fins, gills, and a streamlined body and including specifically:
- Any of the class Osteichthyes, having a bony skeleton.
- Any of the class Chondrichthyes, having a cartilaginous skeleton and including the sharks, rays, and skates.
- The flesh of such animals used as food.
- Any of various primitive aquatic vertebrates of the class Cyclostomata, lacking jaws and including the lampreys and hagfishes.
- Any of various unrelated aquatic animals, such as a jellyfish, cuttlefish, or crayfish.
- Informal A person, especially one considered deficient in something: a poor fish.
- To catch or try to catch fish.
- To look for something by feeling one's way; grope: fished in both pockets for a coin.
- To seek something in a sly or indirect way: fish for compliments.
- To catch or try to catch (fish).
- To catch or try to catch fish in: fish mountain streams.
- To catch or pull as if fishing: deftly fished the corn out of the boiling water.
- fish out To deplete (a lake, for example) of fish by fishing.
- fish in troubled waters To try to take advantage of a confused situation.
- fish or cut bait Informal To proceed with an activity or abandon it altogether.
- like a fish out of water Completely unfamiliar with one's surroundings or activity.
- neither fish nor fowl Having no specific characteristics; indefinite.
- other fish to fry Informal Other matters to attend to: He declined to come along to the movie, saying he had other fish to fry.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
Pig , Horse , Rhinoceros , Crocodile , Cow , Snake , Hippopotamus , Chicken , Fly , Turtle , Seal , Bear , Turtle , Dolphin , Rabbit , Panda , Snake , Fly , Sheep , Chimpanzee , Elephant , Frog , Snake , Duck , Octopus , Dog , Cow , Owl , Bear , Bear , Fox , Kitten , Horse , Snail , Shark , Camel , Wolf , Seal , Dog , Fly , Horse , Fly , Eagle , Cow , Puppy , Scorpion , Giraffe , Bear , Zebra , Lobster , Rat , Duck , Tiger , Cat , Fox , Seal , Pig , Seal , Frog , Fly , Ant , Owl , Goat , Duck , Kitten , Lobster , Hamster , Bird , Pig , Duck , Bear , Monkey , Puppy , Bee , Goldfish , Fox , Cheetah , Monkey , Fly , Squirrel , Cow , Spider , Bear , Shark , Alligator , Rat , Deer , Lion , Cat , Kangaroo , Horse , Bird , Duck , Shark , Jaguar