A counter, used in various games.
- Any of numerous cold-blooded aquatic vertebrates of the superclass Pisces, characteristically having fins, gills, and a streamlined body and including specifically:
- Any of the class Osteichthyes, having a bony skeleton.
- Any of the class Chondrichthyes, having a cartilaginous skeleton and including the sharks, rays, and skates.
- The flesh of such animals used as food.
- Any of various primitive aquatic vertebrates of the class Cyclostomata, lacking jaws and including the lampreys and hagfishes.
- Any of various unrelated aquatic animals, such as a jellyfish, cuttlefish, or crayfish.
- Informal A person, especially one considered deficient in something: a poor fish.
- To catch or try to catch fish.
- To look for something by feeling one's way; grope: fished in both pockets for a coin.
- To seek something in a sly or indirect way: fish for compliments.
- To catch or try to catch (fish).
- To catch or try to catch fish in: fish mountain streams.
- To catch or pull as if fishing: deftly fished the corn out of the boiling water.
- fish out To deplete (a lake, for example) of fish by fishing.
- fish in troubled waters To try to take advantage of a confused situation.
- fish or cut bait Informal To proceed with an activity or abandon it altogether.
- like a fish out of water Completely unfamiliar with one's surroundings or activity.
- neither fish nor fowl Having no specific characteristics; indefinite.
- other fish to fry Informal Other matters to attend to: He declined to come along to the movie, saying he had other fish to fry.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മീന് പിടിക്കുക - Meen Pidikkuka ;തിമി - Thimi ;മീന്മാംസം - Meenmaamsam | Meenmamsam ;അന്തര്വാഹിനി - Antharvaahini | Antharvahini ;മീനം - Meenam ;വിചിത്രസ്വഭാവി - Vichithrasvabhaavi | Vichithraswabhavi ;
Bear , Kitten , Horse , Lobster , Bird , Puppy , Cat , Kitten , Shark , Goldfish , Pig , Eagle , Shark , Bear , Frog , Squirrel , Fox , Fly , Fly , Cat , Duck , Snake , Horse , Kangaroo , Shark , Dog , Cow , Rhinoceros , Panda , Snake , Turtle , Fly , Hippopotamus , Deer , Fly , Lobster , Spider , Ant , Duck , Bee , Giraffe , Seal , Owl , Fox , Camel , Horse , Chimpanzee , Duck , Zebra , Bear , Elephant , Turtle , Jaguar , Dog , Fly , Rat , Chicken , Seal , Cow , Monkey , Wolf , Rat , Horse , Pig , Snail , Cow , Bird , Bear , Fox , Goat , Lion , Fly , Seal , Owl , Duck , Monkey , Alligator , Hamster , Duck , Tiger , Rabbit , Dolphin , Puppy , Sheep , Bear , Frog , Bear , Octopus , Cheetah , Snake , Seal , Crocodile , Scorpion , Pig , Cow