A counter, used in various games.
- Any of numerous cold-blooded aquatic vertebrates of the superclass Pisces, characteristically having fins, gills, and a streamlined body and including specifically:
- Any of the class Osteichthyes, having a bony skeleton.
- Any of the class Chondrichthyes, having a cartilaginous skeleton and including the sharks, rays, and skates.
- The flesh of such animals used as food.
- Any of various primitive aquatic vertebrates of the class Cyclostomata, lacking jaws and including the lampreys and hagfishes.
- Any of various unrelated aquatic animals, such as a jellyfish, cuttlefish, or crayfish.
- Informal A person, especially one considered deficient in something: a poor fish.
- To catch or try to catch fish.
- To look for something by feeling one's way; grope: fished in both pockets for a coin.
- To seek something in a sly or indirect way: fish for compliments.
- To catch or try to catch (fish).
- To catch or try to catch fish in: fish mountain streams.
- To catch or pull as if fishing: deftly fished the corn out of the boiling water.
- fish out To deplete (a lake, for example) of fish by fishing.
- fish in troubled waters To try to take advantage of a confused situation.
- fish or cut bait Informal To proceed with an activity or abandon it altogether.
- like a fish out of water Completely unfamiliar with one's surroundings or activity.
- neither fish nor fowl Having no specific characteristics; indefinite.
- other fish to fry Informal Other matters to attend to: He declined to come along to the movie, saying he had other fish to fry.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
Snake , Puppy , Cow , Bird , Deer , Kangaroo , Seal , Owl , Cow , Fox , Horse , Squirrel , Cat , Pig , Bee , Snake , Chimpanzee , Duck , Lobster , Bear , Kitten , Alligator , Rhinoceros , Spider , Octopus , Duck , Kitten , Owl , Goldfish , Horse , Bear , Horse , Dog , Rabbit , Cow , Fly , Snake , Seal , Cow , Bear , Monkey , Turtle , Eagle , Horse , Pig , Scorpion , Bear , Sheep , Shark , Panda , Zebra , Hamster , Bird , Cat , Jaguar , Tiger , Rat , Fly , Frog , Puppy , Lobster , Dog , Goat , Monkey , Giraffe , Shark , Bear , Duck , Cheetah , Fly , Elephant , Crocodile , Wolf , Seal , Fly , Fly , Fox , Frog , Pig , Lion , Fox , Fly , Turtle , Seal , Chicken , Duck , Dolphin , Ant , Bear , Duck , Shark , Rat , Snail , Hippopotamus , Camel