A counter, used in various games.
- Any of numerous cold-blooded aquatic vertebrates of the superclass Pisces, characteristically having fins, gills, and a streamlined body and including specifically:
- Any of the class Osteichthyes, having a bony skeleton.
- Any of the class Chondrichthyes, having a cartilaginous skeleton and including the sharks, rays, and skates.
- The flesh of such animals used as food.
- Any of various primitive aquatic vertebrates of the class Cyclostomata, lacking jaws and including the lampreys and hagfishes.
- Any of various unrelated aquatic animals, such as a jellyfish, cuttlefish, or crayfish.
- Informal A person, especially one considered deficient in something: a poor fish.
- To catch or try to catch fish.
- To look for something by feeling one's way; grope: fished in both pockets for a coin.
- To seek something in a sly or indirect way: fish for compliments.
- To catch or try to catch (fish).
- To catch or try to catch fish in: fish mountain streams.
- To catch or pull as if fishing: deftly fished the corn out of the boiling water.
- fish out To deplete (a lake, for example) of fish by fishing.
- fish in troubled waters To try to take advantage of a confused situation.
- fish or cut bait Informal To proceed with an activity or abandon it altogether.
- like a fish out of water Completely unfamiliar with one's surroundings or activity.
- neither fish nor fowl Having no specific characteristics; indefinite.
- other fish to fry Informal Other matters to attend to: He declined to come along to the movie, saying he had other fish to fry.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
Hamster , Turtle , Fly , Bear , Puppy , Cow , Monkey , Monkey , Seal , Octopus , Duck , Duck , Fly , Kitten , Camel , Hippopotamus , Lion , Kitten , Pig , Fly , Tiger , Duck , Owl , Snail , Frog , Snake , Deer , Bear , Horse , Dog , Snake , Horse , Wolf , Bird , Shark , Bear , Chicken , Rabbit , Shark , Lobster , Bee , Sheep , Fly , Cow , Bird , Scorpion , Lobster , Cat , Fly , Jaguar , Horse , Seal , Frog , Ant , Chimpanzee , Cow , Zebra , Seal , Dolphin , Pig , Dog , Rat , Goldfish , Giraffe , Eagle , Squirrel , Fox , Bear , Goat , Seal , Duck , Puppy , Spider , Cow , Panda , Rat , Horse , Cheetah , Fox , Alligator , Cat , Rhinoceros , Bear , Owl , Crocodile , Shark , Kangaroo , Turtle , Fox , Duck , Pig , Fly , Snake , Bear , Elephant