A counter, used in various games.
- Any of numerous cold-blooded aquatic vertebrates of the superclass Pisces, characteristically having fins, gills, and a streamlined body and including specifically:
- Any of the class Osteichthyes, having a bony skeleton.
- Any of the class Chondrichthyes, having a cartilaginous skeleton and including the sharks, rays, and skates.
- The flesh of such animals used as food.
- Any of various primitive aquatic vertebrates of the class Cyclostomata, lacking jaws and including the lampreys and hagfishes.
- Any of various unrelated aquatic animals, such as a jellyfish, cuttlefish, or crayfish.
- Informal A person, especially one considered deficient in something: a poor fish.
- To catch or try to catch fish.
- To look for something by feeling one's way; grope: fished in both pockets for a coin.
- To seek something in a sly or indirect way: fish for compliments.
- To catch or try to catch (fish).
- To catch or try to catch fish in: fish mountain streams.
- To catch or pull as if fishing: deftly fished the corn out of the boiling water.
- fish out To deplete (a lake, for example) of fish by fishing.
- fish in troubled waters To try to take advantage of a confused situation.
- fish or cut bait Informal To proceed with an activity or abandon it altogether.
- like a fish out of water Completely unfamiliar with one's surroundings or activity.
- neither fish nor fowl Having no specific characteristics; indefinite.
- other fish to fry Informal Other matters to attend to: He declined to come along to the movie, saying he had other fish to fry.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
Monkey , Horse , Crocodile , Cow , Seal , Zebra , Bear , Pig , Lobster , Monkey , Shark , Wolf , Eagle , Snail , Sheep , Fox , Turtle , Duck , Shark , Puppy , Dog , Bee , Fox , Snake , Cat , Seal , Duck , Fly , Panda , Rabbit , Scorpion , Cheetah , Goldfish , Duck , Chicken , Horse , Duck , Camel , Kitten , Rhinoceros , Octopus , Dolphin , Horse , Bear , Bear , Deer , Fly , Hippopotamus , Seal , Spider , Fly , Fly , Shark , Elephant , Frog , Goat , Pig , Lion , Dog , Fly , Fox , Squirrel , Fly , Lobster , Hamster , Bear , Ant , Bear , Bird , Snake , Owl , Pig , Rat , Seal , Tiger , Horse , Cow , Owl , Cow , Giraffe , Jaguar , Puppy , Cow , Turtle , Bird , Alligator , Frog , Rat , Snake , Duck , Kitten , Bear , Chimpanzee , Cat , Kangaroo