A counter, used in various games.
- Any of numerous cold-blooded aquatic vertebrates of the superclass Pisces, characteristically having fins, gills, and a streamlined body and including specifically:
- Any of the class Osteichthyes, having a bony skeleton.
- Any of the class Chondrichthyes, having a cartilaginous skeleton and including the sharks, rays, and skates.
- The flesh of such animals used as food.
- Any of various primitive aquatic vertebrates of the class Cyclostomata, lacking jaws and including the lampreys and hagfishes.
- Any of various unrelated aquatic animals, such as a jellyfish, cuttlefish, or crayfish.
- Informal A person, especially one considered deficient in something: a poor fish.
- To catch or try to catch fish.
- To look for something by feeling one's way; grope: fished in both pockets for a coin.
- To seek something in a sly or indirect way: fish for compliments.
- To catch or try to catch (fish).
- To catch or try to catch fish in: fish mountain streams.
- To catch or pull as if fishing: deftly fished the corn out of the boiling water.
- fish out To deplete (a lake, for example) of fish by fishing.
- fish in troubled waters To try to take advantage of a confused situation.
- fish or cut bait Informal To proceed with an activity or abandon it altogether.
- like a fish out of water Completely unfamiliar with one's surroundings or activity.
- neither fish nor fowl Having no specific characteristics; indefinite.
- other fish to fry Informal Other matters to attend to: He declined to come along to the movie, saying he had other fish to fry.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മീന് - Meen ;ശകലി - Shakali ;മത്സ്യകന്യക - Mathsyakanyaka ;സംഘചാരി - Samghachaari | Samghachari ;തറച്ചു ബലപ്പെടുത്തുക - Tharachu Balappeduththuka | Tharachu Balappeduthuka ;മത്സ്യം - Mathsyam ;
Bear , Goat , Zebra , Cow , Bear , Hamster , Duck , Cow , Seal , Horse , Deer , Duck , Fly , Frog , Alligator , Rat , Kitten , Fly , Goldfish , Monkey , Monkey , Snake , Fox , Duck , Crocodile , Lobster , Elephant , Squirrel , Seal , Scorpion , Pig , Duck , Shark , Rat , Tiger , Sheep , Kangaroo , Octopus , Horse , Owl , Snake , Lion , Ant , Snail , Cow , Puppy , Kitten , Cheetah , Bee , Owl , Jaguar , Rabbit , Duck , Shark , Cat , Panda , Hippopotamus , Chimpanzee , Seal , Pig , Wolf , Bear , Fly , Bird , Horse , Cow , Turtle , Fly , Lobster , Spider , Seal , Fly , Bird , Rhinoceros , Fox , Pig , Bear , Cat , Bear , Camel , Bear , Shark , Chicken , Dolphin , Horse , Snake , Fly , Dog , Dog , Frog , Giraffe , Eagle , Turtle , Puppy , Fox