A white fluid secreted by the mammary glands of female mammals for the nourishment of their young, consisting of minute globules of fat suspended in a solution of casein, albumin, milk sugar, and inorganic salts.
- A whitish liquid containing proteins, fats, lactose, and various vitamins and minerals that is produced by the mammary glands of all mature female mammals after they have given birth and serves as nourishment for their young.
- The milk of cows, goats, or other animals, used as food by humans.
- A liquid, such as coconut milk, milkweed sap, plant latex, or various medical emulsions, that is similar to milk in appearance.
- To draw milk from the teat or udder of (a female mammal).
- To draw or extract a liquid from: milked the stem for its last drops of sap.
- To press out, drain off, or remove by or as if by milking: milk venom from a snake.
- Informal To draw out or extract something from, as if by milking: milked the witness for information.
- Informal To obtain money or benefits from, in order to achieve personal gain; exploit: "The dictator and his cronies had milked their country of somewhere between $5 billion and $10 billion” ( Russell Watson).
- To yield or supply milk.
- To draw milk from a female mammal.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ജീവനീയം - Jeevaneeyam ;കറന്നെടുക്കുക - Karannedukkuka ;പാലുപോലിരിക്കുന്ന എന്തും - Paalupolirikkunna Enthum | Palupolirikkunna Enthum ;നറവം - Naravam ;സ്തന്യം - Sthanyam ;സത്ത് - Saththu | Sathu ;