Not engaged on either side; not taking part with or assisting either of two or more contending parties; neuter; indifferent.
- Not aligned with, supporting, or favoring either side in a war, dispute, or contest.
- Belonging to neither side in a controversy: on neutral ground.
- Belonging to neither kind; not one thing or the other.
- Sexless; neuter.
- Chemistry Of or relating to a solution or compound that is neither acidic nor alkaline.
- Chemistry Of or relating to a compound that does not ionize in solution.
- Physics Of or relating to a particle, an object, or a system that has neither positive nor negative electric charge.
- Physics Of or relating to a particle, object, or system that has a net electric charge of zero.
- Of or indicating a color, such as gray, black, or white, that lacks hue; achromatic.
- Linguistics Pronounced with the tongue in a middle position, neither high nor low, as the a in around.
- A nation nonaligned with either side in a war.
- A citizen of such a nation.
- One who takes no side in a controversy: "I am by disposition one of life's neutrals, a human Switzerland” ( John Gregory Dunne).
- A neutral hue.
- A position in which a set of gears is disengaged so that power cannot be transmitted.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഉഭയസാമാന്യ - Ubhayasaamaanya | Ubhayasamanya ;മാദ്ധ്യസ്ഥ - Maaddhyastha | Madhyastha ;നിഷ്പക്ഷമായ - Nishpakshamaaya | Nishpakshamaya ;നിഷ്പക്ഷനായ രാജ്യം/ ആള് - Nishpakshanaaya Raajyam/ Aal | Nishpakshanaya Rajyam/ al ;ഉദാസീനമായ - Udhaaseenamaaya | Udhaseenamaya ;രസതന്ത്രപരമായി നിഷ്ക്രിയമായ - Rasathanthraparamaayi Nishkriyamaaya | Rasathanthraparamayi Nishkriyamaya ;