Outside; extraneous; separated; alien; as, a foreign country; a foreign government.
- Located away from one's native country: on business in a foreign city.
- Of, characteristic of, or from a place or country other than the one being considered: a foreign custom.
- Conducted or involved with other nations or governments; not domestic: foreign trade.
- Situated in an abnormal or improper place in the body and typically introduced from outside: a foreign object in the eye.
- Not natural; alien: Jealousy is foreign to her nature.
- Not germane; irrelevant.
- Subject to the jurisdiction of another political unit.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വിദേശ - Vidhesha ;അപ്രസ്തുതമായ - Aprasthuthamaaya | Aprasthuthamaya ;ദേശാന്തരമായ - Dheshaantharamaaya | Dheshantharamaya ;വിദേശമായ - Vidheshamaaya | Vidheshamaya ;വിദേശിയായ - Vidheshiyaaya | Vidheshiyaya ;അന്യമായ - Anyamaaya | Anyamaya ;