Of or pertaining to an object.
- Of or having to do with a material object.
- Having actual existence or reality.
- Uninfluenced by emotions or personal prejudices: an objective critic. See Synonyms at fair1.
- Based on observable phenomena; presented factually: an objective appraisal.
- Medicine Indicating a symptom or condition perceived as a sign of disease by someone other than the person affected.
- Grammar Of, relating to, or being the case of a noun or pronoun that serves as the object of a verb.
- Grammar Of or relating to a noun or pronoun used in this case.
- Something that actually exists.
- Something worked toward or striven for; a goal. See Synonyms at intention.
- Grammar The objective case.
- Grammar A noun or pronoun in the objective case.
- The lens or lens system in a microscope or other optical instrument that first receives light rays from the object and forms the image. Also called object glass, objective lens, object lens.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കര്മ്മവിഭക്തിയായ - Karmmavibhakthiyaaya | Karmmavibhakthiyaya ;മനസ്സിന് പുറത്തുളള - Manassinu Puraththulala | Manassinu Purathulala ;ഉദ്ദേശ്യം - Uddheshyam | Udheshyam ;ബാഹ്യമായ - Baahyamaaya | Bahyamaya ;വസ്തുനിഷ്ഠമായ - Vasthunishdamaaya | Vasthunishdamaya ;പദാര്ത്ഥനിഷ്ഠമായ - Padhaarththanishdamaaya | Padharthanishdamaya ;