Capable or susceptible of passion, or of different passions; easily moved, excited or agitated; specifically, easily moved to anger; irascible; quick-tempered; as, a passionate nature.
- Capable of, having, or dominated by powerful emotions: a family of passionate personalities.
- Wrathful by temperament; choleric.
- Marked by strong sexual desire; amorous or lustful.
- Showing or expressing strong emotion; ardent: a passionate speech against injustice.
- Arising from or marked by passion: a teacher who is passionate about her subject.