A temporary movable habitation; a large tent; a marquee; esp., a tent raised on posts.
- An ornate tent.
- A light, sometimes ornamental roofed structure, used for amusement or shelter, as at parks or fairs: a picnic pavilion.
- A usually temporary structure erected at a fair or show for use by an exhibitor: the French pavilion at the World's Fair.
- A large structure housing sports or entertainment facilities; an arena.
- A structure or another building connected to a larger building; an annex.
- One of a group of related buildings forming a complex, as of a hospital.
- The lower surface of a brilliant-cut gem, slanting outward from the culet to the girdle.
- To cover or furnish with or as if with a pavilion.
- To put in or as if in a pavilion.