A moth of the genus Lithophane, as L. antennata, whose larva bores large holes in young peaches and apples.
- The wing of a bird.
- The outer rear edge of the wing of a bird, containing the primary feathers.
- A primary feather of a bird.
- To remove or bind the wing feathers of (a bird) to prevent flight.
- To cut or bind (the wings of a bird).
- To restrain or immobilize (a person) by binding the arms.
- To bind (a person's arms).
- To bind fast or hold down; shackle.
- A small cogwheel that engages or is engaged by a larger cogwheel or a rack.