That which is opined; a notion or conviction founded on probable evidence; belief stronger than impression, less strong than positive knowledge; settled judgment in regard to any point of knowledge or action.
- A belief or conclusion held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof: "The world is not run by thought, nor by imagination, but by opinion” ( Elizabeth Drew).
- A judgment based on special knowledge and given by an expert: a medical opinion.
- A judgment or estimation of the merit of a person or thing: has a low opinion of braggarts.
- The prevailing view: public opinion.
- Law A formal statement by a court or other adjudicative body of the legal reasons and principles for the conclusions of the court.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വിദഗ്ദ്ധന്റെ സുചിന്തിതാഭിപ്രായം - Vidhagddhante Suchinthithaabhipraayam | Vidhagdhante Suchinthithabhiprayam ;ആന്തര്യം - Aantharyam | antharyam ;ഛന്ദം - Chandham ;താത്പര്യം - Thaathparyam | Thathparyam ;തോന്നല് - Thonnal ;മതം - Matham ;