Same as Arrack.
- A framework or stand in or on which to hold, hang, or display various articles: a trophy rack; a rack for baseball bats in the dugout; a drying rack for laundry.
- Games A triangular frame for arranging billiard or pool balls at the start of a game.
- A receptacle for livestock feed.
- A frame for holding bombs in an aircraft.
- Slang A bunk; a bed.
- A toothed bar that meshes with a gearwheel, pinion, or other toothed machine part.
- A state of intense anguish.
- A cause of intense anguish.
- An instrument of torture on which the victim's body was stretched.
- A pair of antlers.
- To place (billiard balls, for example) in a rack.
- To cause great physical or mental suffering to: Pain racked his entire body. See Synonyms at afflict.
- To torture by means of the rack.
- rack out Slang To go to sleep or get some sleep.
- rack up Informal To accumulate or score: rack up points.
- on the rack Under great stress.
- A fast, flashy, four-beat gait of a horse in which each foot touches the ground separately and at equal intervals.
- To go or move in a rack.
- A thin mass of wind-driven clouds.
- To be driven by the wind; scud: low clouds racking by.
- Variant of wrack1.
- Variant of wrack2.
- To drain (wine or cider) from the dregs.
- A wholesale rib cut of lamb or veal between the shoulder and the loin.
- A retail rib cut of lamb or veal, prepared for roasting or for rib chops.
- The neck and upper spine of mutton, pork, or veal.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മരയഴി - Marayazhi ;ഷെല്ഫ് - Shelphu ;ഉന്മൂലനാശം - Unmoolanaasham | Unmoolanasham ;പലകത്തട്ട് - Palakaththattu | Palakathattu ;ഉല്ക്കടവ്യഥ - Ulkkadavyatha ;അമിതപീഡ അനുഭവിച്ചുകൊണ്ട് - Amithapeeda Anubhavichukondu ;