More, required to be added; positive, as distinguished from negative; -- opposed to minus.
- Mathematics Increased by the addition of: Two plus two is four.
- Added to; along with: Their strength plus their spirit makes them formidable. Intelligence plus wit makes for an interesting person.
- Usage Problem And: "[He] is a committed man, plus he has imagination, vitality and national stature” ( Merv Griffin).
- Positive or on the positive part of a scale: a plus value; a temperature of plus five degrees.
- Added or extra: a plus benefit.
- Informal Increased to a further degree or number: "At 70 plus, [he] is old enough to be metaphysical” ( Anatole Broyard).
- Ranking on the higher end of a designated scale: a grade of C plus.
- Physics Positive.
- Mathematics The plus sign (+).
- A positive quantity.
- A favorable condition or factor: The clear weather was a plus for the golf tournament.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സങ്കലനചിഹ്നം - Sankalanachihnam ;അധികം - Adhikam ;കൂടിയുള്ള ധനരാശിയായ - Koodiyulla Dhanaraashiyaaya | Koodiyulla Dhanarashiyaya ;കൂടുന്ന - Koodunna ;കൂട്ടി - Kootti ;അധികമായ - Adhikamaaya | Adhikamaya ;