- A long motor vehicle for carrying passengers, usually along a fixed route.
- Informal A large or ungainly automobile.
- A four-wheeled cart for carrying dishes in a restaurant.
- Electricity A bus bar.
- Computer Science A parallel circuit that connects the major components of a computer, allowing the transfer of electric impulses from one connected component to any other.
- To transport in a bus.
- To transport (schoolchildren) by bus to schools outside their neighborhoods, especially as a means of achieving racial integration.
- To carry or clear (dishes) in a restaurant.
- To clear dishes from (a table).
- To travel in a bus.
- To work as a busboy.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ബസ് - Basu ;യാത്രക്കുള്ള വലിയ വാഹനം - Yaathrakkulla Valiya Vaahanam | Yathrakkulla Valiya Vahanam ; ;ബസ് - Basu ;വാര്ത്താവിനിമയബന്ധം - Vaarththaavinimayabandham | Varthavinimayabandham ;ബഹുവാഹകം - Bahuvaahakam | Bahuvahakam ;