Of or pertaining to Poland or its inhabitants.
- To make smooth and shiny by rubbing or chemical action.
- To remove the outer layers from (grains of rice) by rotation in drums.
- To free from coarseness; refine: polish one's manners.
- To remove flaws from; perfect or complete: polish one's piano technique; polish up the lyrics.
- To become smooth or shiny by or as if by being rubbed.
- To become perfect or refined.
- Smoothness or shininess of surface or finish.
- A substance containing chemical agents or abrasive particles and applied to smooth or shine a surface: shoe polish.
- The act or process of polishing.
- Elegance of style or manners; refinement.
- polish off Informal To finish or dispose of quickly and easily.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മിനുസപ്പെടുത്തുക - Minusappeduththuka | Minusappeduthuka ;മെഴുക്കുക - Mezhukkuka ;ശോഭ - Shobha ;നയശീലം - Nayasheelam ;ഉല്ലേഖിക്കുക - Ullekhikkuka ;കാന്തി - Kaanthi | Kanthi ;