An instrument used by the ancients in writing on tablets covered with wax, having one of its ends sharp, and the other blunt, and somewhat expanded, for the purpose of making erasures by smoothing the wax.
- The way in which something is said, done, expressed, or performed: a style of speech and writing.
- The combination of distinctive features of literary or artistic expression, execution, or performance characterizing a particular person, group, school, or era.
- Sort; type: a style of furniture.
- A quality of imagination and individuality expressed in one's actions and tastes: does things with style.
- A comfortable and elegant mode of existence: living in style.
- A mode of living: the style of the very rich.
- The fashion of the moment, especially of dress; vogue.
- A particular fashion: the style of the 1920s. See Synonyms at fashion.
- A customary manner of presenting printed material, including usage, punctuation, spelling, typography, and arrangement.
- A form of address; a title.
- An implement used for etching or engraving.
- A slender pointed writing instrument used by the ancients on wax tablets.
- The needle of a phonograph.
- The gnomon of a sundial.
- Botany The usually slender part of a pistil, situated between the ovary and the stigma.
- Zoology A slender, tubular, or bristlelike process: a cartilaginous style.
- Medicine A surgical probing instrument; a stylet.
- Obsolete A pen.
- To call or name; designate: George VI styled his brother Duke of Windsor.
- To make consistent with rules of style: style a manuscript.
- To give style to: style hair.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഗര്ഭനാളം - Garbhanaalam | Garbhanalam ;ഫാഷന് - Phaashan | Phashan ;ആശയ പ്രകാശനീരി - Aashaya Prakaashaneeri | ashaya Prakashaneeri ;പ്രതി പാദനശൈലി - Prathi Paadhanashaili | Prathi Padhanashaili ;ശൈലി - Shaili ;രീതി - Reethi ;