The condition of being pregnant; the state of being with young.
- The condition of being pregnant: a test for pregnancy.
- An instance of being pregnant: Her second pregnancy was easy.
- The period during which one is pregnant: the first trimester of pregnancy.
- The quality or condition of being rich in significance, import, or implication.
- Creativity; inventiveness.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഗര്ഭാവസ്ഥ - Garbhaavastha | Garbhavastha ;ഗര്ഭകാലം - Garbhakaalam | Garbhakalam ;പത്തുംതികയുക - Paththumthikayuka | Pathumthikayuka ;ഗര്ഭം - Garbham ;ഗര്ഭധാരണം - Garbhadhaaranam | Garbhadharanam ;ദോഹദം - Dhohadham ;