The act of marrying, or the state of being married; legal union of a man and a woman for life, as husband and wife; wedlock; matrimony.
- The legal union of a man and woman as husband and wife.
- The state of being married; wedlock.
- A common-law marriage.
- A union between two persons having the customary but usually not the legal force of marriage: a same-sex marriage.
- A wedding.
- A close union: "the most successful marriage of beauty and blood in mainstream comics” ( Lloyd Rose).
- Games The combination of the king and queen of the same suit, as in pinochle.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഉറ്റചേര്ച്ച - Uttachercha ;പരിണയം - Parinayam ;വിവാഹം - Vivaaham | Vivaham ;പെണ്കൊട - Penkoda ;സ്വയംവരം - Svayamvaram | swayamvaram ;വിവാഹച്ചടങ്ങ് - Vivaahachadangu | Vivahachadangu ;