To fit, adapt, or qualify for a particular purpose or condition; to make ready; to put into a state for use or application; as, to prepare ground for seed; to prepare a lesson.
- To make ready beforehand for a specific purpose, as for an event or occasion: The teacher prepared the students for the exams.
- To put together or make by combining various elements or ingredients; manufacture or compound: prepared a meal; prepared the lecture.
- To fit out; equip: prepared the ship for an arctic expedition.
- Music To lead up to and soften (a dissonance or its impact) by means of preparation.
- To make things or oneself ready.
- To study or complete a course of study at a preparatory school.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഒരുമ്പെടുക - Orumpeduka ;സജ്ജീകരിക്കുക - Sajjeekarikkuka ;പൊരുത്തപ്പെടുത്തുക - Poruththappeduththuka | Poruthappeduthuka ;തയ്യാറാക്കുക - Thayyaaraakkuka | Thayyarakkuka ;പാകംചെയ്യുക - Paakamcheyyuka | Pakamcheyyuka ;തയ്യാറാകുക - Thayyaaraakuka | Thayyarakuka ;