The external or limiting line, either real or imaginary, of any object or space; that which limits or restrains, or within which something is limited or restrained; limit; confine; extent; boundary.
- To leap forward or upward; spring.
- To progress by forward leaps or springs.
- To bounce; rebound.
- A leap; a jump.
- A rebound; a bounce.
- A boundary; a limit. Often used in the plural: Our joy knew no bounds. Your remarks exceed the bounds of reason.
- The territory on, within, or near limiting lines: the bounds of the kingdom.
- To set a limit to; confine: a high wall that bounded the prison yard; lives that were bounded by poverty.
- To constitute the boundary or limit of: a city park that was bounded by busy streets.
- To identify the boundaries of; demarcate.
- To border on another place, state, or country.
- Past tense and past participle of bind.
- Confined by bonds; tied: bound and gagged hostages.
- Being under legal or moral obligation: bound by my promise.
- Equipped with a cover or binding: bound volumes.
- Predetermined; certain: We're bound to be late.
- Determined; resolved: She's bound to be mayor.
- Linguistics Being a form, especially a morpheme, that cannot stand as an independent word, such as a prefix or suffix.
- Headed or intending to head in a specified direction: commuters bound for home; a south-bound train.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഗുംഫിത - Gumphitha ;ആബദ്ധ - Aabaddha | abadha ;അതിര്ത്തിയായിരിക്കുക - Athirththiyaayirikkuka | Athirthiyayirikkuka ;അതിരാകുക - Athiraakuka | Athirakuka ;നിബദ്ധ - Nibaddha | Nibadha ;കുതിക്കുക - Kuthikkuka ;