A moist, slightly cohering mass, consisting of soft, undissolved animal or vegetable matter.
- A soft moist shapeless mass of matter.
- The soft moist part of fruit.
- Plant matter remaining after a process, such as the extraction of juice by pressure, has been completed.
- The soft pith forming the contents of the stem of a plant.
- A mixture of cellulose material, such as wood, paper, and rags, ground up and moistened to make paper.
- The soft tissue forming the inner structure of a tooth and containing nerves and blood vessels.
- A mixture of crushed ore and water.
- A publication, such as a magazine or book, containing lurid subject matter.
- To reduce to pulp. See Synonyms at crush.
- To remove the pulp from.
- To be reduced to a pulpy consistency.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പഴച്ചാറ് - Pazhachaaru | Pazhacharu ;കാമ്പ് - Kaampu | Kampu ;ദന്തമജ്ജ - Dhanthamajja ;പിട്ട് - Pittu ;മജ്ജ - Majja ;മൃദുപിണ്ഡം - Mrudhupindam ;