A person having a common right or privilege with another; a partner.
- One who attempts to equal or surpass another, or who pursues the same object as another; a competitor.
- One that equals or almost equals another in a particular respect.
- Obsolete A companion or an associate in a particular duty.
- To attempt to equal or surpass.
- To be the equal of; match: "They achieved more than they had ever dreamed, lending a magic to their family story that no tale or ordinary life could possibly rival” ( Doris Kearns Goodwin).
- To be a competitor or rival; compete.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പ്രതിദ്വന്ദി - Prathidhvandhi ;വിജിഗീഷുവായ - Vijigeeshuvaaya | Vijigeeshuvaya ;എതിരാളി - Ethiraali | Ethirali ;ശത്രു - Shathru ;എതിരിടുക - Ethiriduka ;പ്രമപ്രതിയോഗി - Pramaprathiyogi ;