The act of reviving, or the state of being revived.
- The act or an instance of reviving.
- The condition of being revived.
- A restoration to use, acceptance, activity, or vigor after a period of obscurity or quiescence.
- A new presentation of an old play, movie, opera, ballet, or similar vehicle.
- A time of reawakened interest in religion.
- A meeting or series of meetings for the purpose of reawakening religious faith, often characterized by impassioned preaching and public testimony.
- Law Renewal of validity or effect, as of a contract or judicial decision.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പതിപ്പ് - Pathippu ;ഉണർവ് - Unarvu ;പുനര്ജ്ജീവനം - Punarjjeevanam ;പുനർജീവിപ്പിക്കൽ - Punarjeevippikkal ;ഉണര്വ് - Unarvu ;സഞ്ജീവനം - Sanjjeevanam ;