- A small furrow, ridge, or crease on a normally smooth surface, caused by crumpling, folding, or shrinking.
- A line or crease in the skin, as from age.
- A clever trick, method, or device, especially one that is new and different.
- A problem or imperfection; a fault: The report had to be revised because of a few wrinkles.
- To make wrinkles or a wrinkle in.
- To draw up into wrinkles; pucker: wrinkled her nose in disdain.
- To form wrinkles.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വിലപിടിച്ച സൂചന - Vilapidicha Soochana ;ചുളിച്ചില് - Chulichil ;ജര - Jara ;ചുളിവീഴുക - Chuliveezhuka ;ചുളിവ് - Chulivu ;ചുളി - Chuli ;