Moving or advancing by running.
- The act or an instance of running.
- The power or ability to run.
- Sports The exercise or sport of someone who runs.
- Ongoing over a period of time: a running conversation; a running joke among us.
- Set in continuous or unbroken lines: running text.
- Printed at the top or bottom of every page or every other page: a running title; a running footer.
- In a consecutive way: four years running.
- in the running Entered as a contender in a competition.
- in the running Having the possibility of winning or placing well in a competition.
- out of the running Not entered as a contender in a competition.
- out of the running Having no possibility of winning or placing well in a competition.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
തിരിയുക - Thiriyuka ;ഒളിഞ്ഞോട്ടം - Olinjottam ;ദ്രാണം - Dhraanam | Dhranam ;ഓടാനുപയോഗിക്കുന്ന - Odaanupayogikkunna | Odanupayogikkunna ;പായിക്കുക - Paayikkuka | Payikkuka ;കാലം ചെല്ലുമ്പോൾ - Kaalam Chellumpol | Kalam Chellumpol ;