The reddish yellow coating formed on iron when exposed to moist air, consisting of ferric oxide or hydroxide; hence, by extension, any metallic film of corrosion.
- Any of various powdery or scaly reddish-brown or reddish-yellow hydrated ferric oxides formed on iron and iron-containing materials by low-temperature oxidation in the presence of water.
- Any of various metallic coatings, especially oxides, formed by corrosion.
- A stain or coating resembling iron rust.
- Deterioration, as of ability, resulting from inactivity or neglect.
- Botany Rust fungus.
- Botany A plant disease caused by a rust fungus, characterized by reddish or brownish spots on leaves, stems, and other parts.
- A strong brown.
- To become corroded.
- To deteriorate or degenerate through inactivity or neglect.
- To become the color of rust.
- Botany To develop a disease caused by a rust fungus.
- To corrode or subject (a metal) to rust formation.
- To impair or spoil, as by misuse or inactivity.
- To color (something) a strong brown.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
തുരുമ്പുപിടിപ്പിക്കുക - Thurumpupidippikkuka ;തുരുമ്പിൻറെ നിറം - Thurumpinre Niram ;തുരുന്പിന്റെ നിറം - Thurunpinre Niram ; ;ഇരുന്പുകറ - Irunpukara ;കളിമ്പ് - Kalimpu ;