The quality or state of being sensible, or capable of sensation; capacity to feel or perceive.
- The ability to feel or perceive.
- Keen intellectual perception: the sensibility of a painter to color.
- Mental or emotional responsiveness toward something, such as the feelings of another.
- Receptiveness to impression, whether pleasant or unpleasant; acuteness of feeling. Often used in the plural: "The sufferings of the Cuban people shocked our sensibilities” ( George F. Kennan).
- Refined awareness and appreciation in matters of feeling.
- The quality of being affected by changes in the environment.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വൈകാരികത - Vaikaarikatha | Vaikarikatha ;സഹതാപഗുണം - Sahathaapagunam | Sahathapagunam ;സംവേദനശക്തി - Samvedhanashakthi ;ഉണര്വ്വ് - Unarvvu ;ഗ്രഹണശക്തി - Grahanashakthi ;സംവേദനക്ഷമത - Samvedhanakshamatha ;