An outline or general delineation of anything; a first rough or incomplete draught or plan of any design; especially, in the fine arts, such a representation of an object or scene as serves the artist's purpose by recording its chief features; also, a preliminary study for an original work.
- A hasty or undetailed drawing or painting often made as a preliminary study.
- A brief general account or presentation; an outline.
- A brief, light, or informal literary composition, such as an essay or a short story.
- Music A brief composition, especially for the piano.
- A short, often satirical scene or play in a revue or variety show; a skit.
- Informal An amusing person.
- To make a sketch of; outline.
- To make a sketch.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കരടുചിത്രം - Karaduchithram ;രേഖാചിത്രം - Rekhaachithram | Rekhachithram ;അപൂർണ്ണമായ വര - Apoornnamaaya Vara | Apoornnamaya Vara ;കുറിപ്പെഴുതുക - Kurippezhuthuka ;ബാഹ്യരേഖാചിത്രം - Baahyarekhaachithram | Bahyarekhachithram ;സാരം - Saaram | Saram ;