To express amusement, pleasure, moderate joy, or love and kindness, by the features of the face; to laugh silently.
- A facial expression characterized by an upward curving of the corners of the mouth and indicating pleasure, amusement, or derision.
- A pleasant or favorable disposition or aspect.
- To have or form a smile.
- To look with favor or approval: Fortune smiled on our efforts.
- To express cheerful acceptance or equanimity: We smiled at the bad weather and kept going.
- To express with a smile: Grandmother smiled her consent.
- To effect or accomplish with or as if with a smile.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സന്തോഷം - Santhosham ;ചെറുചിരി - Cheruchiri ;അനുഗ്രഹം - Anugraham ;മൃദുഹാസം - Mrudhuhaasam | Mrudhuhasam ;പരിഹാസം - Parihaasam | Parihasam ;പ്രസന്നതയുണ്ടാകുക - Prasannathayundaakuka | Prasannathayundakuka ;