The passion or emotion excited by the acquisition or expectation of good; pleasurable feelings or emotions caused by success, good fortune, and the like, or by a rational prospect of possessing what we love or desire; gladness; exhilaration of spirits; delight.
- Intense and especially ecstatic or exultant happiness.
- The expression or manifestation of such feeling.
- A source or an object of pleasure or satisfaction: their only child, their pride and joy.
- To take great pleasure; rejoice.
- Archaic To fill with ecstatic happiness, pleasure, or satisfaction.
- Archaic To enjoy.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ആനന്ദഥു - Aanandhathu | anandhathu ;ഹര്ഷാതിരേകം - Harshaathirekam | Harshathirekam ;മുദം - Mudham ;മുദി - Mudhi ;സന്തോഷം - Santhosham ;ഏല് - Elu ;