To use frugally or stintingly, as that which is scarce or valuable; to retain or keep unused; to save.
- To refrain from treating harshly; treat mercifully or leniently.
- To refrain from harming or destroying.
- To save or relieve from experiencing or doing (something): spared herself the trouble of going.
- To hold back from; withhold or avoid: spared no expense for the celebration.
- To use with restraint: Don't spare the mustard.
- To give or grant out of one's resources; afford: Can you spare ten minutes?
- To be frugal.
- To refrain from inflicting harm; be merciful or lenient.
- Kept in reserve: a spare part; a spare pair of sneakers.
- Being in excess of what is needed; extra. See Synonyms at superfluous.
- Free for other use; unoccupied: spare time.
- Not lavish, abundant, or excessive: a spare diet.
- Lean and trim. See Synonyms at lean2.
- Not profuse or copious.
- A replacement, especially a tire, reserved for future need.
- Sports The act of knocking down all ten pins with two successive rolls of a bowling ball.
- Sports The score so made.
- to spare In addition to what is needed: We paid our bills and had money to spare.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ബാക്കിവരുത്തുക - Baakkivaruththuka | Bakkivaruthuka ;ശേഖരിച്ചു വച്ച - Shekharichu Vacha ;മെലിഞ്ഞ - Melinja ;ഒഴിവാക്കുക - Ozhivaakkuka | Ozhivakkuka ;അല്പം വിനിയോഗിക്കുക - Alpam Viniyogikkuka ;ആദായപ്പെടുത്തുക - Aadhaayappeduththuka | adhayappeduthuka ;