A notch or incision; especially, one that is made as a tally mark; hence, a mark, or line, made for the purpose of account.
- A notch or incision, especially one that is made to keep a tally.
- Sports & Games A usually numerical record of a competitive event: keeping score.
- Sports & Games The total number of points made by each competitor or side in a contest, either final or at a given stage: The score stood tied in the bottom of the ninth inning.
- Sports & Games The number of points attributed to a competitor or team.
- A result, usually expressed numerically, of a test or examination.
- An amount due; a debt.
- A grievance that is harbored and requires satisfaction: settle an old score.
- A ground; a reason.
- A group of 20 items.
- Large numbers: Scores of people attended the rally.
- Music The notation of a musical work.
- Music The written form of a composition for orchestral or vocal parts.
- Music The music written for a film or a play.
- Slang The act of securing an advantage, especially a surprising or significant gain: "He had dropped out of school and gone for that quick dollar, that big score” ( Peter Goldman).
- Slang The act or an instance of buying illicit drugs.
- Slang A successful robbery.
- Slang A sexual conquest.
- To mark with lines or notches, especially for the purpose of keeping a record.
- To cancel or eliminate by or as if by superimposing lines.
- To mark the surface of (meat, for example) with usually parallel cuts.
- Sports & Games To gain (a point) in a game or contest.
- Sports & Games To count or be worth as points: A basket scores two points.
- Sports & Games To keep a written record of the score or events of (a game or contest).
- Baseball Sports & Games To cause (a base runner) to cross home plate, especially by getting a hit: scored both runners with a double.
- To achieve; win.
- To evaluate and assign a grade to.
- Music To orchestrate.
- Music To arrange for a specific instrument.
- To criticize cuttingly; berate.
- Slang To succeed in acquiring: scored two tickets to the play.
- Slang To succeed in obtaining (an illicit drug): "Aging punks try to impress her with tales of . . . the different drugs they've scored” ( Art Jahnke).
- Sports & Games To make a point in a game or contest.
- Sports & Games To keep the score of a game or contest.
- Slang To achieve a purpose or advantage, especially to make a surprising gain or coup: "They . . . score in places like the bond market” ( Mike Barnicle).
- Slang To succeed in seducing someone sexually.
- Slang To succeed in buying or obtaining an illicit drug.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കളിയില് നേടുന്ന പോയ്റ്റുകള് - Kaliyil Nedunna Poyttukal ;ഉദ്ദേശ്യം - Uddheshyam | Udheshyam ;ആയിക്കൊണ്ട് - Aayikkondu | ayikkondu ;നിന്ദിതൻ - Nindhithan ;വിജയാങ്കങ്ങള് നേടുക - Vijayaankangal Neduka | Vijayankangal Neduka ;കീറൽ - Keeral ;