A handle; a stale, or stele.
- To take (the property of another) without right or permission.
- To present or use (someone else's words or ideas) as one's own.
- To get or take secretly or artfully: steal a look at a diary; steal the puck from an opponent.
- To give or enjoy (a kiss) that is unexpected or unnoticed.
- To draw attention unexpectedly in (an entertainment), especially by being the outstanding performer: The magician's assistant stole the show with her comic antics.
- Baseball To advance safely to (another base) during the delivery of a pitch, without the aid of a base hit, walk, passed ball, or wild pitch.
- To commit theft.
- To move, happen, or elapse stealthily or unobtrusively.
- Baseball To steal a base.
- The act of stealing.
- Slang A bargain.
- Baseball A stolen base.
- Basketball An act of gaining possession of the ball from an opponent.
- steal (someone's) thunder To use, appropriate, or preempt the use of another's idea, especially to one's own advantage and without consent by the originator.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മോഷിടിക്കുക - Moshidikkuka ;ക്രമേണകടന്നുവരിക - Kramenakadannuvarika ;ഒളിച്ചുപോകുക - Olichupokuka ;ആകർശിക്കുക - Aakarshikkuka | akarshikkuka ;മോഷണം - Moshanam ;പടിപടിയായി തട്ടിയെടുക്കുക - Padipadiyaayi Thattiyedukkuka | Padipadiyayi Thattiyedukkuka ;