To bring forward; to move towards the van or front; to make to go on.
- To cause to move forward: advance a chess piece.
- To put forward; propose or suggest: advanced a novel theory during the seminar.
- To aid the growth or progress of: advanced the cause of freedom.
- To raise in rank; promote.
- To cause to occur sooner: advance a deadline by one week.
- To raise in amount or rate; increase.
- To pay (money or interest) before due.
- To supply or lend, especially on credit.
- To serve as an advance person for (a trip to be made by a politician or a dignitary): "advanced the China trip during which the first trade agreements . . . were signed” ( Suzanne Perney).
- Archaic To lift.
- To go or move forward or onward.
- To move against another, as when attacking: advance on the enemy's position.
- To make progress; improve.
- To rise in rank, position, or value.
- To serve as an advance person for a trip to be made by a politician or a dignitary.
- The act or process of moving or going forward.
- A forward move, as toward an objective; a progressive step: an advance in genetic engineering.
- An increase of price or value.
- Opening approaches made to secure acquaintance, favor, or an agreement; overtures.
- The furnishing of funds or goods on credit.
- The funds or goods so furnished; a loan.
- Payment of money before due: an advance on next month's salary.
- The money so paid.
- Preparation, especially publicity, done prior to the appearance of a public figure or the staging of a public event.
- Made or given ahead of time: an advance payment.
- Going before, in front, or forward.
- in advance Ahead of time; beforehand.
- in advance of In front of; ahead of.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നിര്ദ്ദേശം നല്കുക - Nirddhesham Nalkuka | Nirdhesham Nalkuka ;പണം മുന്കൂര് കൊടുക്കുക - Panam Munkoor Kodukkuka ;നേരത്തെയുള്ള - Neraththeyulla | Neratheyulla ;പടര്ച്ച - Padarcha ;വായ്പയായി നല്കുക - Vaaypayaayi Nalkuka | Vaypayayi Nalkuka ;മുന്കൂറായി - Munkooraayi | Munkoorayi ;