The act or result of turning over; an upset; as, a bad turnover in a carriage.
- The act of turning over; an upset or overthrow.
- An abrupt change; a reversal.
- A small pastry made by covering one half of a piece of dough with a filling, folding the other half over on top, and sealing the edges.
- The number of times a particular stock of goods is sold and restocked during a given period of time.
- The amount of business transacted during a given period of time.
- The number of shares of stock sold on the market during a given period of time.
- The number of workers hired by an establishment to replace those who have left in a given period of time.
- The ratio of this number to the number of employed workers.
- Sports A loss of possession of the ball to the opposing team, as by a misplay or an infraction of the rules.
- Capable of being turned or folded down or over: a turnover collar.