The action of a lever; mechanical advantage gained by the lever.
- The action of a lever.
- The mechanical advantage of a lever.
- Positional advantage; power to act effectively: "started his . . . career with far more social leverage than his father had enjoyed” ( Doris Kearns Goodwin).
- The use of credit or borrowed funds to improve one's speculative capacity and increase the rate of return from an investment, as in buying securities on margin.
- To provide (a company) with leverage.
- To supplement (money, for example) with leverage.
- To improve or enhance: "It makes more sense to be able to leverage what we [public radio stations] do in a more effective way to our listeners” ( Delano Lewis).
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പ്രേരണ - Prerana ;പ്രരണ - Prarana ;ഉത്തോലനദണ്ഡിന്മേൽ ചെലുത്തുന്ന മർദ്ദം - Uththolanadhandinmel Cheluththunna Marddham | Utholanadhandinmel Cheluthunna Mardham ;ഘട്ടം - Ghattam ;ഉത്തതോലനം - Uththatholanam | Uthatholanam ;സ്വാധീനം - Svaadheenam | swadheenam ;